Let us guess, you love fitting for everything you wear because you share the same thinking as us. Only wearing an item to add a wonderful touch to your beauty is not enough if it is not fitting well to your outlook, right? Don’t worry, in this article we have a guide for you to show how you can measure rings with the help of a ring size chart from Hong Factory along with some tips.
How do you measure rings from a ring size chart at Hong Factory?
The guide is for two different methods mentioned below:
- If you already have a ring with you, then you can check the inner part and outer width.
- If you do not have a ring, you can as well use the finger to measure the Diameters and circumference.
For measuring the size of your rings follows the below-mentioned instructions:
- Visit the website and Navigate to the ring size chart page.
- Take the ring or the finger in hand and with the help of a tape, measure the Diameters and ring or finger circumference of the item or finger.
- The ring size chart at the site has measures in UK size, USA size and EU size, you can check the one which is more suitable for you.
- For better understanding, above the chart, they have placed a series of circular diagrams with measures stated on each.
- When you get the perfect measure, do not go for a size bigger or smaller, choose the perfect size or else it can cause problems.
Guidelines by Hong Factory to measure a ring
Following are the guidelines to keep in mind while buying a ring:
- When you are measuring the finger, do not just measure the finger you get your hands on first, select the one which is going to have the new ring shining on it. Same with the ring, do not accept the measurement from the thumb ring when you are looking for an engagement ring as nobody wears engagement rings in thumbs.
- The best time to measure the finger is in the evening, when the atmosphere around is warm, meaning your body is too. Measuring the cold finger instead of warm will reduce the size a bit.
- Mostly, people are not able to differentiate between a thick ring and a thin ring. Thick rings do not require space most of the time and instead, take more place to fit Tightly. When we talk about thinner ones, they usually require small spaces but will be better if you give them a place to make small movements. If you have a thick ring with you and are on a search for a thin one, make sure to take a smaller size.
- While buying the ring, your ring should fit flawlessly on the skin of your finger. There should not be any point where you have to fear about it sliding down off your finger or instead, making you uncomfortable with its over-tightness.