Foreign investors have a lot of options in Canada and in the thousands of businesses who visit our beaches each year, there is no excuse why you can’t be one of them as well, with the business canada investor visa Program, the government hopes to attract entrepreneurs and investors to Canada who can help the country grow and create new jobs.
1. Startup Investor Visa
Getting a Start-Up Visa is the best way to get into the state if you’re an investor and want to set up a business there, your application must be innovative, create jobs for Canadians, and be competitive globally.
Applicant requirements for the Start-up Visa:
- Your company qualifies
- Show intermediate English and French fluency (CBL5)
- (Receive a minimum financing commitment of $300,000 Canadian from a recognized Venture Capital Organization, or $75,000 from an eligible Early Investor, or Business Incubator)
- Affording a Canadian dream
An immigration stream called entrepreneurs is a good choice for people who want to start businesses and make money in Canada and successful applicants can launch a business and earn permanent residency.
Applicants to the Entrepreneur Program must:
- Within two years of arrival in Canada, establish, purchase, or make a major investment in a firm that will contribute significantly to the economy
- Actively participate in the business management
- Employ at least one non-entrepreneur Canadian or permanent resident
- To guarantee that these standards are met, entrepreneurs must report regularly to immigration officials over the two-year timeframe
Program for Self-Employed
This corporate immigrant stream is for people who want to start or buy a firm in Ontario that will create a significant economic, cultural, or artistic contribution.
Eligibility for self-employed:
- 2 years of experience within the last 5 years
- be able to be self-employed in Canada
- meet the program’s requirements minimum 35 points medical, security, and other requirements
Corporate Immigration is ideal for people who have launched a business and want to expand it to Canada, this immigration classification was created for major, medium, and small businesses that need to efficiently transfer staff across borders. Transferring staff to Canada requires important legal requirements. We assist you to organize travel logistics so that your employees arrive safely and on time.
The Importance of Professional Immigration Help
Getting a canada investor visa to have numerous benefits and a working knowledge of different languages isn’t required, nor are high educational qualifications.
Your Canadian permanent resident status may also be unconditional for business immigrants in some situations, which means that you will not have to complete stringent requirements, such as running your company, to keep your status, when applying for these positions, you must be aware of how to present oneself in the best possible light, it is best achieved with the assistance of a lawyer familiar with each businessperson’s situation.
Why Hire Us for Your Business Visa?
Canada is a terrific environment to start a business and realize your potential and foreign firms are thriving in Canada, and you may join them if you follow the correct immigration procedures. We have assisted thousands of business and investor immigrants to our skilled immigration attorneys can evaluate your situation and propose the best course of action.