When it comes to smoking weed, most people know that joints are the classic method of getting high. But pipes? That’s a bit more niche. After all, who wants to smoke through a hand-rolled cigarette when they could just as easily smoke through a joint instead?
For some people, however, pipes may be their preferred way of smoking weed. Pipes allow users to load up on concentrates or dank hash oil without having to light up an entire joint for each puff.
In other words: If you’re looking for the perfect way to consume your cannabis and aren’t interested in trying out different methods, then you might want to invest in some pipes.
The following guide will help you discover the ins and outs of buying your first pipe so you can start enjoying this alternative form of smoking weed as soon as possible
What Is A Pipe For Smoking Weed?
A pipe is a smoking device that’s mainly used for consuming marijuana. Unlike other methods of smoking weed (such as joints, blunts, and blazed ), pipes don’t have any burn marks. Instead, they allow users to pack weed and hash oil into a separate chamber that filters the cannabinoids as the herb gets burned.
The result is smoother, tastier hits of the pot. Pipes come in a wide variety of shapes, styles, and materials. Indeed, they can be made from just about anything: glass, metal, wood, porcelain, and so on.
It’s worth noting that the type of pipe you buy is going to depend largely on your preferences, your budget, and the kind of weed you want to smoke.
Things To Consider When Buying A Pipe
– Price: The price of a pipe is going to be the single most important factor when you’re deciding on your first pipe. Remember, pipes are a luxury item and are as expensive as gold.
That means you want to buy the best pipe you can afford so you can enjoy your marijuana without having to worry about the high cost of an arm and a leg.
– Pipe material: Pipe material is the second most important factor you need to consider when buying your first pipe. Once again, you want to pick the best pipe material you can afford so you can get the most bang for your buck.
– Pipe shape: Pipe shape is a bit more subjective, as it’s more a matter of personal preference. That said, there are a few general types of pipe that you may want to consider.
– Straight vs. bent pipes: Straight pipes are generally the most popular style. They’re also the most simple shape, with one long, straight pipe bowl and one long, straight stem.
– Perc-shaped pipes: Perc-shaped pipes are insanely popular these days, as they allow users to consume concentrates or hash oil without having to heat the herb themselves.
– Dank-shaped pipes: Dank-shaped pipes are a relatively new type of pipe that’s gaining in popularity. These pipes are designed to allow users to pack hash oil or concentrates directly into the bowl.